Explore Basque beaches from this apartment-style pad in Biarritz
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
Cool coastal vibes in the centre of Biarritz at this apartment-style hotel with panoramic views overlooking the Atlantic Ocean – includes dinner
- In terms of location, you couldn’t really get any better than when staying at Le Grand Large. The golden sands of La Côte des Basques beach are less than five minutes’ walk away, and you’re also within striking distance of the pretty Old Harbour, the famous Casino Barrière, the Biarritz Aquarium and the iconic Rock of the Virgin.
- You’ll really get to enjoy a home-away-from-home atmosphere here, with studio and apartment-style rooms adding their own kitchenettes for your convenience. Cook up a storm, then enjoy a drink or two on your own private balcony; from here, you’ll get to enjoy panoramic views of the wild Atlantic Ocean.
- If you’ve had your fill of the beach, take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool (open seasonally) and catch a few rays on the sun terrace, decked out with sun-loungers and umbrellas. If you’re feeling thirsty afterwards, head inside to the Grand Large Bar and enjoy a cocktail or glass of wine whilst soaking up the ocean vistas.
- Outdoor pool (open seasonally)
- Sun terrace
- On-site parking (at extra cost)
- Private balcony with sea views
- In-room kitchenette
How to get there
Biarritz Pays Basque Airport is set just five kilometres from the hotel. The quickest and easiest way to get here is via taxi or hire car; a journey should take no more than 10 minutes and parking is available on-site at extra cost. If you’d rather come via public transport, hop on the Number 14 bus to the Jardin Public stop and walk the five or so minutes from there.
If you’re flying into San Sebastián Airport, 21 miles to the south over the border in Spain, you’re best getting a taxi or hire car also.
Good to know
Please note that a cleaning fee of €35 is payable on departure. Daily cleaning services are also available for €12 per day.
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are allowed but charges may apply; please ask the hotel directly for further information.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Perfect for exploring Biarritz, the hotel is located less than 200 meters from the Old Harbor with various stores, local markets and tapas bars nearby. You’re also within a stone’s throw of the sands of La Côte des Basques beach and the wild waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Biarritz itself is famous for its surfing, so grab a board and try your hand at hanging ten.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions