Enjoy a Sorrento stay with color-pop interiors and bay views
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
up to -48% today
Standard Sea View room
An elevated Sorrento stay with a sublime Bay of Naples panorama from the pool and sassy contemporary art indoors – includes breakfast, dining perks and more
- A pastel yellow, Art Deco-esque building surrounded by lime, orange and olive groves, Art Hotel Gran Paradiso sits on a cliffside overlooking the Bay of Naples and commands stunning views from beautiful Sorrento to the volcano of Vesuvius. The beautiful swimming pool also shows off a sweeping panoramic view over the bay.
- The hotel's elegant, adults-only Terrazza Mirabilia restaurant flaunts a fabulous view of the Sorrento Peninsula. Plant yourself on the alfresco terrace for exquisite Southern Italian and Mediterranean dishes. Highly recommended are the seafood dishes prepared with ingredients fresh from Sorrento Port.
- After soaking up to Sorrento sunshine and stunning views of the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, preen yourself to Italian heights at Acquamarine Spa, where you'll find a Turkish bath, sauna, hot tub and emotional showers. There's also a healthy list of massages and treatments for a true pampering.
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
To reach the beach, walk 15-20 minutes to Sant' Agnello's shore, or once the shuttle drops you at Circumvesuviana train station, you can continue on foot to the port, Marina Piccola, where there's a choice of beach clubs. A lift also delivers you at Marina Piccola from Villa Comunale. The gritty allure of Naples is just over an hour's drive from the hotel.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions