Portuguese bliss in a private villa along the country’s stunning west coast
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
A set of colourful countryside casas steeped in the natural beauty of Sintra-Cascais National Park, close to the coast and half an hour from Lisbon
- Caught between the Atlantic ocean and the sandy seaside resort of Cascais is Victor’s Portugal Malveira-Guincho, a series of vibrant villas each thematically decorated throughout based on a different colour, from calming blues to popping pinks, with shabby-chic and vintage furnishings.
- Step outside and onto the neatly manicured lawn, with fragrant citrus trees and three shimmering outdoor pools for you to cool off in the heat of the midday sun. If lounging around isn’t your thing, then you can set up a friendly competition on the tennis courts, or take a bike and ride through the National Park on your doorstep.
- Just two kilometers away you’ll find the soft sands of Guincho beach, a surfer’s paradise along the Costa del Sol. Invest in a kitesurfing lesson or two at the nearby school and test your balance on the waters, or simply kick back with a book in hand and an icy glass of sangria.
- Three outdoor pools
- Tennis court
- Jogging track
How to get there
Victor’s Portugal Malveira-Guincho is 35 kilometres away from Lisbon airport, taking just over half an hour to drive. To reach the hotel via public transport would take multiple changes, so we recommend hiring a car or taking a taxi for a more comfortable journey. With the hotel being within Sintra-Cascais National Park, we would recommend taking your own car to explore the rural scenery.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
- To find out more about the hotel, please visit their website
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions