Stay in a Tuscan castle from the 13th century with added spa
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
up to -46% today
Take a step back in time at this 13th-century castle with added spa, set in the picturesque Tuscan hills - with spa access, activity discounts and optional dinner and massage
- Escape to Italy's Tuscan hills with a relaxing stay in a 13th-century castle. Castello di Leonina Relais offers an authentic Italian getaway within the rolling landscape of Asciano, situated just 20 minutes from the Gothic city of Siena and an hour and a half from art-filled Florence.
- To really relax, spend some time in the Castello di Leonina's spa area, complete with a Turkish bath and aromatherapy shower. Treat yourself and bust any travel tensions with a Shiatsu massage or bring yourself into balance with an Ayurveda treatment.
- You won't have to wander far for authentic Tuscan cuisine - the restaurant here is dedicated to it, offering a selection of the region's finest wines to complement their traditional menu. Guest rooms are elegant and homely, with calming views over the surrounding countryside.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor terrace
- Two bars
- Laundry service
- Tuscan tours available (at extra cost)
- On-site parking
- Air conditioning
How to get there
The closest airport to the Castello is Florence, but most people fly in to Pisa, 80 miles away. Given the distance and the rural nature of the hotel, we’d recommend getting a hire car. On-site parking is available for no extra cost.
If you’ rather come via public transport, catch the train to Siena and the hotel can provide a shuttle bus service for you. Please ask the hotel directly for further details.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €1 per person, per night is payable directly to the hotel upon check-out. It may be subject to change according to city council amendments.
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed.
Watch this video to find out more:
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Asciano village, with its medieval charm, art galleries and famous archaeological museum, is located just 20 minutes away by car. Of course, this being Tuscany, there are plenty of vineyards here to explore and wine taste to your heart’s content.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions