A wine-lover's dream at a château in Rhône Valley
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
up to -46% today
Pont du Gard
Stylish stay at fairytale-like château in the wine paradise of Châteauneuf-du-Pape in France’s Rhône Valley - with breakfast, wine tastings and more
- Built in the late 19th century, Château des Fines Roches has an illustrious history; not least as the former home to renegade aristocrat Folco de Baroncelli (otherwise known as the Marquis de Baroncelli).
- While the fairytale-like exterior wows with stroll-worthy manicured lawns and a fabulous outdoor terrace for summertime wining and dining, the understated interiors are the most inspiring.
- Post-sightseeing, head back to this charming place to dine at La Table des Fines Roches - the hotel’s signature restaurant where ingredient-driven gourmet French fare is (unsurprisingly) paired with some truly incredible wines.
- Gourmet restaurant
- Swimming pool
How to get there
Avignon-Provence Airport is 22 kilometers away (around a half-an-hour drive), whilst Marseille Provence Airport is 85 kilometres away (about an hour's drive).
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €1.40 per person per night is payable at the hotel upon check-out.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions