Sun-kissed Sardinia five-star stay
Up to 70% off luxury hotels and vacations
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
New deals start and end every day.
Our deals move fast – our e-mails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Superior Sea View room
Golf Club Pevero
A serene five-star hotel and spa by the beach on Sardinia's picturesque Emerald Coast
- Cool off in one of CPH Pevero Hotel's five cascading pools, surrounded by lush greenery and linked by free-flowing waterfalls. The pools and solarium cover an astounding 3,000 square meters, and all have accompanying sun loungers and shaded areas, providing an oasis of tranquility for maximum relaxation.
- Wind down and relax in the Wellness & Beauty Center, with a wide range of relaxing massages and beauty treatments on offer. Opt for a traditional Mediterranean ritual, a Monticelli mud mask or a tension-reducing shiatsu massage to slide into holiday mode. For gym-lovers, there's a personal trainer on site to push your limits.
- You can truly wine and dine well in this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-awarded retreat. For romantic dinners, head to the elegant Atmosphera Restaurant and sample tasty Sardinian fare. For an after-dinner nightcap, make for the chic I Gerani bar, where you can listen to relaxing piano tunes out on a sheltered terrace.
- Five cascading pools
- Private area at Piccolo Pevero beach
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Three restaurants
- Three bars
- Art events space
- Fitness center
- Landscaped gardens
How to get there
The closest airport to CPH Pevero Hotel is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, at a distance of 30 kilometers. The quickest way to get there is via taxi or hire car; a journey from here should take around 35 to 45 minutes.
If you’re coming via public transport, the best way to get here is via Linea 601 bus. You’ll need to change at Arzachena and get the Linea 604 bus to Pantogia. From here, it’s a 10-minute walk.
Good to know
The hotel does not have a private beach itself, but you will have access to a private area of Piccolo Pevero beach. There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions