Succumb to sunny Greece with a five-star hotel stay in Crete
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
up to -63% today
Double room with sea view
Double room with sea view
Garden View bungalow
Superior Family bungalow
Enjoy a five-star stay on the sunny coast of Greece's Rethymno, including breakfast, dinner, and welcome perks
- Occupying 13 white sandy kilometres of Crete’s stunning coastline, the five-star Grecotel Creta Palace lies five kilometres from Rethymno. Bag yourself a beach cabana or pick a parasol and settle in for a day of rejuvenating sunbathing, white sand and crystal-clear waters. There's no short supply of places to swim here – choose from the incredible Aegean, the beautifully landscaped seawater pool, the garden-enclosed freshwater pool or the indoor pool. Creta Palace was awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- There’s no chance of meal times becoming mundane at Creta Palace, with a selection of 10 dining venues, bars and cafés to choose from. Ranging from à la carte fish and Asian restaurants to an authentic Greek coffee house and a beach bar, they all have one thing in common – fresh local produce. Barbarossa seafood restaurant is a must for authentic Greek lobster spaghetti served against the warm Aegean breeze, and Golden Dragon specialises in Asian classics with a contemporary twist.
- Housed within a 2,000-square-metre haven of relaxation, Elixir Beauty Spa goes deep beneath the surface to leave you feeling revitalised and more chilled. Choose from Ayurvedic diagnosis and therapies ranging from massages and body treatments to facials and complete pampering packages. There's also a hydrotonic pool, sauna, steam room and gym.
- Pools (including an indoor pool)
- 10 restaurants, bars and cafés
How to get there
Heraklion International airport is just over an hour away from the hotel.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Travelling with kids?
There are three kids' club at the hotel, suitable for kids, juniors and teenagers. From arts and crafts to Greek dancing, there'll be plenty to keep younger guests entertained.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions