Luxury Rome boutique hotel set in an 18th-century townhouse
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Explore historic Rome from a classically designed boutique crashpad set in an 18th-century townhouse, just minutes from the Piazza di Spagna - includes late check-out
- Modern luxury collides with antique style at Crossing Condotti, a sublime Rome base showcasing all the elegance, sophistication and Italian panache you’d expect from a hotel that’s been featured everywhere from Conde Nast Traveller to The Telegraph. Unsurprisingly, it also holds a coveted TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award.
- Housing just nine beautifully-decorated rooms, the attention to detail is second-to-none - think artwork by Italian artists, crisp cotton sheets atop pillow-soft beds and antique furniture peppering glossy wooden floors. The amenities are top-notch too, with coffee machines and an honesty bar on hand for when you need a pick-me-up.
- You’d be forgiven for thinking it might be a case of style-over-substance here, but the personal service is the hotel’s secret weapon. Want to hear about the best hotspots in town or bag a reservation at one of the city’s best restaurants? The stellar concierge team are on hand to help your stay go without a hitch.
- Honesty bar
How to get there
The hotel is located 19 kilometres from Ciampino Airport and 30 kilometres from Fiumicino Airport. If you're landing at Ciampino, either take a taxi or catch the 520 to Tuscolana/Cinecitta, walk for one minute and change for the MEA to Spagna, which will take about an hour. If you're coming into Fiumicino, hop on the RV train to Roma Termini, then its just two stops on the metro to Spagna, taking about 45 minutes in total.
Please note, there is a city tax of €3.50 per person, per night payable directly to the hotel. This may be subject to change or increase according to City Council ammendments.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions