A five-star canal-side stay in hip Amsterdam
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
up to -47% today
A luxurious five-star hotel on the canal in vibrant Amsterdam, including breakfast, a suite option and a bottle of prosecco
- This grand landmark along the Amstel River simply oozes ultimate luxury and charm. De L’Europe Amsterdam has been impressing guests since the 19th century, and boasts not only a fabulous location and exterior, but luxe interiors, too: the walls of the promenade are decorated with replicas of the Dutch artists Frans Hals and Rembrandt van Rijn.
- Prepare for some seriously decadent dining from the hotel's array of restaurants. For haute cuisine and fine wines, Bord'Eau holds a Michelin star and is one of the finest restaurants in town. Promenade offers piles of old-world charm complete with chandeliers and fine art, while the iconic Freddy's bar is the place to mingle with locals while sipping cocktails.
- Drift between the Finnish sauna, Turkish steam bath and riverside relaxation patio in the spa. From the indoor pool, you can look out over the Amstel River while the jet stream or Jacuzzi gently pummels aching muscles. For extra pampering, there’s a beauty salon offering everything from manicures to make-up and blow dries, and four treatment rooms where therapies are carried out using organic products.
- Three restaurants
- Les Clefs d'Or Concierge
- Butler service
- Fitness studio
- Indoor pool
- Spa treatments
- Beauty salon
- Infrared and Finnish saunas
- Turkish hammam
- Riverside terrace
How to get there
The hotel is well placed for visiting Amsterdam's central sights and its most famous museums, right on the banks of one of the city's loveliest canals. Amsterdam Schiphol Airport can be reached by car or taxi in approximately 30 minutes, while the Central Train Station is approximately eight minutes' drive away. Shuttle buses and trains run frequently from Schiphol into the city centre. Valet parking is available at the hotel and there are public parking garages in the streets nearby.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions