Escape to a five-star Sicilian retreat with a luxe spa near Taormina
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
up to -59% today
A five-star Sicilian resort stay in Giardini Naxos, near Taormina, with a luxe spa and private beach – includes breakfast, optional dinner and perks for longer stays
- Wind down into holiday mode at Diamond Resort Naxos Taormina, where it's tempting Trilogy Spa offers no end of therapies and facilities, from a Finnish sauna to a Turkish hammam. ‘Solar shower’ tan treatments are also available, alongside traditional massage and beauty therapies. For something more active, hit the fitness room.
- Put your feet up with a cocktail or try your hand at windsurfing, kite surfing or diving at Diamond Beach, a private stretch of pristine sand between Cape Taormina and Monte Tauro. Golfers can stay sharp at the nine-hole artificial putting green, while there are indoor and outdoor swimming pools if you fancy taking a relaxing dip.
- Tempt your tastebuds in the La Perla restaurant, combining the rich culinary traditions of Sicily, blending Italian, Greek, Spanish and Arabian influences. Sample some of the finest Sicilian wines in the designated tasting area and see what you can rustle up with optional cookery courses.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Private beach area
- Nine-hole putting green
- Pool and lobby bar
- Landscaped gardens
How to get there
When flying into Sicily, you’re most likely to arrive via Catania-Fontanarossa Airport, 53 kilometres south of the Diamond Resort Naxos Taormina. For ease, we’d recommend hiring a car, though you can easily get a taxi from right outside the airport.
If you’d rather get public transport, you’re best catching the A19 or A18 bus into central Catania then getting the train to Taormina from there.
Good to know
The private beach area is open from 15 June to 15 September.
Please note that a city tax of €2 per person, per night, is payable at the hotel upon check-out. It may be subject to change according to City Council amendments. For certain periods, there may be a minimum stay requirement. Please check the 'Offer' details for further information.
Please also be aware for guests staying on 14 August, the hotel hosts a compulsory Gala Dinner at €75 per person; this is to be paid to the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions