A self-catering South of France stay with mountain views and spa
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
A fantastic, self-catering Callian stay in the South of France, with a mountain-view pool and spa - includes wellness perks
- Sunny Provence in southern France conjures up images of a blissful rural idyll – rolling lavender-covered hills, verdant vineyards and untouched forests, dotted with hilltop villages, shimmering lakes and fragrant perfumeries. Nestled amid this Gallic paradise at the gateway to the glitzy French Riviera, Domaine de Camiole is a tranquil gated residential estate in beautiful Fayence.
- Designed to resemble an authentic Provencal village, its terracotta, ochre and dusky pink villas are scattered throughout seven hectares of grounds, surrounded by olive groves and interspersed with squares, courtyards and babbling fountains. There are two enticing outdoor swimming pools to cool off in - linked by a waterfall and one with Jacuzzi - both with sweeping views over the countryside.
- Elsewhere, you can make like a local and play petanque in the village square or retreat to the cocoon-like surrounds of the spa for some indulgent pampering. It all makes for a perfect setting to enjoy the many pastimes in the surrounding area, from riverside walks and hilltop rambling to watersports on the nearby Lake de Cassien.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €2.53 per person per night is payable at the hotel upon check-out.
Here you're also at the gateway to the glamorous beaches and resorts of the French Riviera – Nice, Antibes, Cannes, St Raphael and St Tropez. Golfers can tee off at Golf de Terre Blanche, while thrill-seekers can take to the skies at the Fayence gliding centre.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions