Five-star Mayfair award-winner with Ian Fleming's favourite bar
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
English heritage and luxury at an immaculate five-star hotel in London's sought-after Mayfair - with optional breakfast
- Eccentric English heritage meets boutique loveliness at DUKES London, a long-established residence – named England's Leading Hotel at the World Travel Awards 2017. Offering immaculate, five-star luxury for the discerning traveller, you'll be bowled over by the beautiful rooms, the health club (complete with Italian marble steam room) and a Cognac & Cigar Garden for a few days of seriously decadent living.
- According to the New York Times, DUKES Bar is the "hotel bar which some say concocts one of the world's best martinis". One would hope so; Ian Fleming was a regular, and the line "shaken not stirred" was first used here. The hotel also houses a drawing room and conservatory overlooking the courtyard garden – a relaxed environment for a traditional afternoon tea in warmer weather.
- All-day dining restaurant GBR (Great British Restaurant) is on hand for breakfast, lunch and dinner, not to mention bottomless brunch and a selection of picnic hampers. You can expect a handful of traditional British dishes (as its name would suggest) amidst a truly elegant setting. Light nibbles and an extensive cocktail list await you at the bar.
- Health club
- Cigar & Cognac room
- Fitness centre
How to get there
DUKES London is a four-minute walk from Green Park tube station, and a 20-minute walk from London Victoria rail and coach station. We recommend you leave the car at home and make the most of London's transport system, as parking can be tricky around Central London.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions