A central stay with wellness facilities in Sweden’s hip Gothenburg
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
A relaxing stay in the heart of laid-back Gothenburg, within walking distance of the city's best sights
- At the Elite Park Avenue Hotel, which boasts a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, you’ll be at the heart of the action. Located on Avenyn, the most famous boulevard in Gothenburg, the hotel is just a hop, skip, jump away from the city's cultural quarter, Götaplatsen, where you’ll find the main theater and independent art galleries.
- No Swedish hotel would be complete with a wellness center and here you’ll have use of the hotel's gym, sauna, pool and relaxation area - perfect after a long day of sightseeing.
- The varied buffet breakfast caters for all tastes, as do the hotel's three restaurants. PARK serves modern reworkings of classic Scandinavian dishes, while the English-style pub, The Bishops Arms, serves the usual pub fare. If neither take your fancy, there’s also the crowd-pleasing Locatelli, offering continental cuisine and a late-night bar.
- Indoor pool
- English pub
- Executive Lounge (open seasonally)
How to get there
The hotel is located on a famous boulevard in Gothenburg, a 15-minute drive from the main railway station and a half-hour drive from Göteborg Landvetter Airport; you could also take a slightly longer journey from the airport by Flygbussarna Airport Coach, which departs regularly for the city center.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Located on Avenyn, the most famous boulevard in Gothenburg, the hotel is within walking distance of Central Station and is just a hop, skip and a jump away from Götaplatsen square, where you’ll find the city’s main theater and independent art galleries.
If museums and galleries don’t float your boat, then head up to the city’s port, which is the largest in Scandinavia, to see many of Sweden’s historic vessels, including a Viking ship. Spend an afternoon strolling around the network of canals and the cobbled squares lined with pastel-colored buildings. No visit to Gothenburg is complete without sampling a few regional specialties, such as lingonberry jam or herring and new potatoes washed down with beer and schnapps.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions