A plush, arty hotel in Dibba, a coastal resort in the UAE
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
up to -58% today
Luxe stay at an art-inspired hotel in beach-bejewelled Dibba – with breakfast, optional dinner, optional all-inclusive board and more
- Set against a rugged backdrop of the Al Hajar Mountains, Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort can be found in beguiling Dibba – an urban spot on the east coast of the Arabian Peninsula, straddling the border of the United Arab Emirates and Oman. Fujairah’s only art-inspired hotel, this creative haunt showcases artworks from around the world, while interiors are an eclectic mix of boho-cool and Art Deco elements, shot through with arabesque flourishes.
- This creative thread continues through the sleek and stylish rooms, each opening onto a balcony framing blue-on-blue vistas, as well as the restaurants and bars. The wide-and-varied drink and food menus at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort trot blithely around the globe, from catch of the day at sea-to-plate haunt Copper Lobster to light bites at European-style Café Pronto and local delicacies at all-day dining venue Canvas.
- Make the most of your surroundings, taking in the mountainous landscape and Gulf of Oman through the likes of hiking, water sports, diving or snorkeling. A scattering of ancient mosques and historic forts are peppered through the region, while a clutch of huge shopping centers and local markets can be found nearby. Alternatively, soak up the views without moving a muscle from a pool lounger.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Four restaurants
- Tea lounge
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness classes
- Beach club
- Inflatable obstacle course
- Dive center
- Kids club
- Air conditioning
How to get there
Dubai International Airport is situated 140 kilometers away, whilst Fujairah International Airport is closer at a distance of 70 kilometers away. If you're staying for five nights or more, transfers from Dubai's airport are included, otherwise, you can hop in a taxi from both. If you'd rather drive, on-site parking is available.
Good to know
Pets are not allowed in this hotel. There are facilities available for guests with disabilities.
A minimum three-night stay is required.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions