Grand five-star Vienna boutique
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
up to -47% today
An opulent and arty five-star hotel brimming with grandeur, class and slick design details, on Vienna’s central Ringstrasse – including breakfast
- Glittering chandeliers, French champagne and fine Viennese cuisine – Grand Ferdinand is a little slice of Austrian refinement in the heart of Vienna. Dedicated to the city’s long history of celebrating beauty, it’s full of sleek design and smart touches – think marble-top bathrooms, leather chaise longues and crisp, minimalist lines.
- You can get a taste for traditional Viennese cuisine in an elegant setting at the Meissl & Schadn or head to the no-nonsense Gulasch & Söhne for a sparkling tipple. If memorable settings float your boat, make your way up to the Grand Étage, for modern brasserie plates and snacks in a smart rooftop atmosphere.
- Its oasis garden is a little hideaway of lush greenery and climbing roses and the Grand Étage (exclusively for hotel guests and members) with its rooftop pool gets some of the best views in the city. After gazing at the sights, head down to the city below and make the most of your central location on the Ringstrasse.
- Rooftop pool
- Fitness center
- Three restaurants
- Laundry services
How to get there
Vienna International Airport is a 20-minute taxi ride away. You could also take a train from the airport to Wien Mitte station and walk to Landstraße for the U4 Metro to Stadtpark. From there, it's a five-minute walk to the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions