Rev your engines with a luxe stay close to the Paul Ricard F1 track
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
Toulon, 30 minutes away
Marseille, 45 minutes away
Marseille, 45 minutes away
A sleek, racecar-inspired hotel next to the Paul Ricard race circuit, including breakfast, minibar snacks and a VIP welcome
- As its name suggests, the Grand Prix Hotel & Restaurant is positioned within touching distance of the legendary Paul Ricard circuit, near the charming village of Le Castellet in the south of France. For its sleek design, excellent customer service and high-quality facilities, the hotel has garnered a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Fittingly, much of the hotel takes its inspiration from all things to do with cars, from a full-size race car hanging on the wall in the lobby lounge and various racing memorabilia to the sleek and streamlined Le Pitlane restaurant. Guest rooms are surprisingly quiet, however, and on non-race days the whole place is perfectly peaceful.
- If racing isn’t your bag, you can wind things right down with a dip in the tranquil outdoor pool, or with a bite to eat at Le Pitlane restaurant, which offers a modern take on classic French cuisine in light, bright surrounds. The hotel also makes a great base from which to explore the area, which has much to tempt away from the track.
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness centre with hammam
How to get there
Grand Prix Hotel et Restaurant is around 70 kilometers from Marseille Provence Airport, taking about an hour to drive. You can reach Marseille by public transport, but for the most direct route we recommend you hire a car for your holiday, to make your journey more comfortable and to explore the surrounding area.
Good to know
Ample parking is available on site.
Please note there is a city tax of €1.65 per person, per day payable to the hotel upon check-out.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions