Modern Vienna studio stay by the River Danube
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
A slick Vienna studio stay in the modern Millennium Tower by the River Danube, including buffet breakfast and more
- Standing high and mighty, a grand beacon overlooking the majestic River Danube, Vienna’s 50-storey Millennium Tower is home to Harry’s Home Hotel Vienna Millennium Tower. Located on the lower floors of the Millennium City complex, you'll be above several shops, restaurants and the city’s largest cinema complex.
- Polished interiors are in keeping with the slick building design, with shiny wooden floors, apple green colour accents and candy-striped furniture. The hotel's crowning glory is its sweeping view over the river and Danube Island, the latter being perfect for enjoying an early morning run or evening stroll.
- Fling open your curtains each morning to be greeted by a spectacular sunrise over the water, before filling your stomach with food from the delicious buffet breakfast, setting you up for the day ahead. It’s just a short hop on the U-Bahn to many of Vienna's famous sights, such as the St Stephens Cathedral and the Imperial Palace.
- Air conditioning
- Direct access to Millennium City
- On-site parking (at extra cost)
How to get there
Vienna International Airport is situated around 15 miles from the Millennium Tower. The best way to get here is by catching the RE train to Wien Handelskai. From there, it’s a short walk.
Good to know
Please note that on-site parking is available for a fee of €16 per day; a reservation is not required, and parking is payable to the hotel directly upon arrival.
This hotel is pet-friendly subject to availability. Please contact the hotel directly prior to your arrival to arrange. Please note that fees may apply.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions