A blissful stay on Italy’s tiny Tyrrhenian island of Ischia, with breakfast and more
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
up to -56% today
Double Sea View room
A lovely clifftop resort on the island of Ischia, with a spa voucher or a dinner for longer stays
- Though lesser-known than its Italian neighbor Capri, the tiny Tyrrhenian island of Ischia offers the best of all worlds: long stretches of golden sand, thick forests, stunning gardens and legendary mineral-rich thermal springs that are famed for their healing properties. Set just on a clifftop overlooking the Bay of Naples, you’re assured wide-reaching views at the charming Hotel Continental Mare - a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner.
- In addition to two swimming pools with temperatures averaging between 28 and 30ºC, there’s a wealth of feel-good massages and treatments on offer at Club Benessere Mare. Alternatively, take the shuttle bus to the property’s sister hotel, Continental Terme, for indulgent mineral-rich mud therapies, body wraps, massages and more.
- The Italian and international offerings at the signature restaurant do not disappoint. Complete with an elegant indoor dining space and outdoor terrace overlooking the sea, there’s a creative mix of buffet-style Italian specialties and international fare for breakfast. Lunch and dinner is an a la carte affair with waiter service (and a strict dress code). There’s also a bar for all sorts of made-to-order cocktails, vintage wines and light bites.
- Two pools
- Umbrellas and sunbeds
- Private balcony or terrace
How to get there
Fly into Naples airport and travel to Naples Port via public transport (40 minutes from the airport train station) or taxi (35 minutes), before boarding the hour-long ferry to Ischia. Your hotel is a 20-minute walk, or three-minute drive, from the port.
Good to know
Please be aware that due to the hotel's location, this property is not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Must-dos include exploring the thick forest by horseback, taking in stunning views from the top of the Castello Aragonese, visiting the beautiful botanical gardens of La Mortella, and dipping in one of the thermal pools at Aphrodite Apollon.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions