An upscale beachfront resort overlooking the Bay of Porto Conte
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
Escape to the unspoilt west coast of Sardinia, to a beachfront spa resort with sea views – includes breakfast, a welcome drink, wellness perks and optional dinner
- Situated on the north-west coast of sunny Sardinia, this fabulous beachfront hotel ticks all the relaxing holiday boxes. Not only is Hotel Corte Rosada a lauded TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner, it has a fabulous spa, private beach and dreamy views over the magnificent Bay of Porto Conte – a designated national reserve for its unspoilt natural beauty.
- You can enjoy these views at lunchtime from the hotel’s gazebo restaurant, where the maître d’ suggests what’s on the menu, developed around what’s good and fresh that day. In the evening, the dining room offers a spectacular buffet of Mediterranean dishes, while the Gazebo specialises in seafood and Sardinian wine. Not feeling so peckish? There’s also an al fresco pizzeria.
- Total relaxation can be found in the soothing spa, where there are saunas, Turkish showers, treatments and a fitness space with panoramic sea views. Alternatively, take your relaxation with a side of nature, with an afternoon on the hotel’s private beach area.
- Two restaurants
- Tennis court
- Private beach
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Airport shuttle (chargeable)
How to get there
Just 12 kilometres from the town of Alghero, there are many natural beauty spots to divert you on your travels around the region. What’s more, the hotel is just 11 kilometres from Alghero Airport, meaning you can spend more time on the beach and less time travelling. A number of low-cost services including easyJet and Ryanair fly into the airport, or you could choose Olbia Costa Smeralda (140 kilometres) if you’d prefer to fly British Airways or with a charter airline. The hotel offers an airport shuttle to Alghero (chargeable).
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions