Tan yourself in Tenerife at a modern Playa de las Américas beach hotel
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
Superior Club Alexandre Sea View room
Superior Club Alexandre Sea View room
Playa de las Américas
Costa Adeje, Tenerife
Playa de Fanabe Adeje, Tenerife
Swim, suntan and spa at a bright and airy Playa de las Américas hotel in southern Tenerife - includes breakfast, dinner and spa access
- A 150-metre walk from just one in a stretch of Blue Flag beaches on Tenerife's sparkling southwest coast, Hotel Gala basks in a fabulous spot in fun-loving Playa de las Américas. Between you and the award-winning sand there are two freshwater pools and a vast parasol-sprinkled sun terrace, so you're spoilt for sunbathing choice.
- Hot up on Canary Island cuisine or plump for global favourites at Kalahari Restaurant. Oenophiles can explore the wine cellar too. The rooftop chill-out terrace is your go-to for sunset cocktails and the downstairs bar stages live music.
- Decorated in blue mosaic and bright colours, the capacious spa is the ideal hideout from the sun and holiday hubbub. Unwind in the pool, sauna, steam bath, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and footbath, and perhaps choose a facial, body treatment or hydrotherapy.
- Superior Club Alexandre rooms are chic white spaces with touches of postbox-red, and come with uplifting Atlantic Ocean views from the terrace or balcony. You'll also find two single beds, a Nespresso machine, bathrobes and slippers, and superior bathroom amenities.
- Two outdoor pools - one climate-controlled
- Sun terrace with parasols and loungers
- Poolside snack bar
- Bar with live music
- Chill-out rooftop terrace
- Room service
- Evening entertainment
- Beauty salon
- Water aerobics, water polo, darts, snooker, ping pong and more
- Zumba and fitness classes
- Game Zone
- Kids' Club with climate-controlled outdoor pool
- Magic Park children's playground with mini cinema
- Meeting centre
How to get there
Tenerife South airport is around 17 kilometres from the hotel. From there, you can take bus number 40 or 111 towards Estación Costa Adeje bus station, getting off at the Magma stop and walking 600 metres to the hotel.
Good to know
Please note that the spa is available to guests over the age of 16 only.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Get busy with beach watersports or tune into a more gentle rhythm at one of many golf courses in the area - you have four good options within 13 kilometres of the hotel. The TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-awarded Port at Los Cristianos is a must for a genteel promenade stroll past an array of restaurants and bars, and you can hop onto a ferry to La Gomera island or to spot dolphins and whales from here also.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions