Get away to beautiful Lille with this contemporary stay near Old Town
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
Enjoy a beautifully modern stay right in the centre of France's Lille, close to the sights and sounds of Old Town - includes breakfast
- Situated just moments from Lille’s beautiful Grand Place, in the city’s ancient Old Town, Hôtel Mercure Lille Centre Vieux-Lille is a contemporary and ultra-convenient base from which to explore Lille. Spend your days exploring the city's historic streets, visiting the ancient citadel, picturesque English Gardens and numerous fab museums.
- Indulge with mouth-watering French patisserie and classic Moules-frites in the hotel's elegant restaurant, or simply let the hours melt away in the hotel’s secluded courtyard garden with a book and a coffee or a crisp glass of white wine in hand. For breakfast, tuck into tasty warm pastries and regional cheeses in the hotel's dining room.
- Chic, modern and smartly presented, the rooms here are spacious, comfortable and fully air conditioned; perfect for a good nights' kip after exploring the city. A rich colour scheme and impressive marble-effect art morals decorate each room, and modern furnishings and home comforts make each room entirely inviting.
- Courtyard garden
- Dining room
- 24-hour reception
- On-site parking (at extra cost)
- Air conditioning
- Laundry service
How to get there
You'll be based right in the heart of the city, just 15 minutes’ walk from the Eurostar station, the Gare de Lille Europe. You're also not far from the nearest metro, meaning that the rest of the city is within easy reach. If you'd rather drive, on-site parking is available for an extra charge.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €2.48 per person, per night, is payable directly to the hotel. Pets are not allowed in this hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
The medieval Hospice Comtesse Museum and the Museum of Gunners are both five minutes’ walk away while the Basilica of Notre Dame de la Treille can be walked to in less than seven minutes. Lille Citadel, the city’s zoo and its idyllic English Gardens are all accessible in less than 25 minutes by foot. If you’re visiting during September, don’t miss the city’s centuries-old annual flea market, Braderie de Lille, just 10 minutes’ walk away.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions