La Dolce Vita: a palatial stay on Venice's mesmerizing Grand Canal
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
up to -53% today
Classic Double room
Classic Double room
Double Superior Golden Leaf room
Piazza San Marco, Venice
Deluxe Double room with Grand Canal view
A stunning Baroque stay on the Grand Canal in beautiful Venice, including breakfast, casino entry, a welcome drink and perks for longer stays
- You'll be perfectly placed to take in the opulence of Venice at the grandiose Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal. Oozing Venetian glamour, you'll be staying in one of the best spots in town, right on the water of the iconic Grand Canal.
- Inside, you'll find interiors adorned with Italian stuccoes, extravagant Murano glass chandeliers and elaborate furnishings. With high ceilings, open spaces and classic decor, it’s the perfect place to relax after a busy day of sightseeing in this phenomenal city. This elegant abode holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Retire to the Grand Canal Restaurant for an excellent meal with a beautiful view of the Grand Canal. Tradition and innovation are the driving forces here, so you can expect stunning local Venetian dishes with a focus on seafood and the freshest of vegetables.
How to get there
Venice must be seen to be believed, and as the hotel is situated on the Grand Canal, you'll have a waterside view of the splendid city. There is no more luxurious way to explore what’s on your doorstep then by jumping in a gondola and venturing onto the famous canals. Get here by water taxi direct from the airport, or hop on a bus to travel the old-fashioned way over land. Buses run every 15 minutes or so from Venice Marco Polo Airport, which is about 18 kilometers away. The hotel is adjacent to a vaporetto station (water bus) with services to Santa Lucia Train Station.
Pets are not allowed in this hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions