Arty French Riviera design hotel overlooking Cap Martin
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Fall asleep to the sound of the waves at a chic hotel in an artsy corner of the Côte d’Azur – includes breakfast, homemade lemonade and soft drinks in the minibar
- This artsy and unassuming hotel is situated in the quieter east of the French Riviera, near Monaco, with a thoroughly Modernist in style: think Le Corbusier lithographs on the walls. Come here to relax and escape the bustle of the Riviera – if you want to dip a toe in, Monte Carlo and Nice are moments away.
- This no-frills hotel is made special by its excellent staff, who can arrange access to beach clubs, bike hire and bookings at restaurants that only the locals know. Hop on the bus and follow their directions for hiking trails or head for the Italian border, which is just a short drive down the road.
- On arrival you can sip a glass of Menton lemonade, just the ticket after a day spend basking on the public pebble beach opposite the hotel. At night, retire to tranquil, nautically-inspired bedrooms – upgrade for a sea view of Cap Martin. For breakfast, delightful French and Italian specialties await.
- Pets welcome (chargeable)
- Lounge bar
- Room service
- Parking (chargeable)
How to get there
Hotel Victoria is situated right on the coast of the French Riviera, between the principality of Monaco and the Italian border in the quiet resort of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin. The nearest airport is Nice-Côte d’Azur, approximately 40 kilometres from the hotel. You can book a transfer service in advance, take a taxi or hire a car. Parking is available onsite for a charge of about €15 per day; you’ll need to request a parking space in advance. If you’d prefer to take public transport, the 110 bus to the airport and Monte Carlo stops right outside, while Carnolès train station is a five-minute walk away. You can reach Monaco in about 10 minutes and Nice in half an hour.
Good to know
Please note there is a city tax of €2.30 per person, per night payable to the hotel upon check-out.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions