A jungle-swathed sanctuary on a secret island, including a villa and other perks
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
A boutique hideaway on an unspoiled Thai island, with a slew of perks, including breakfast, spa and dining discounts and more
- Koh Yao Yai Village’s Deluxe villas truly bring the outdoors in. This is most apparent in the completely open sala, furnished with island-worn, dark-wood furniture. The softly appointed bedrooms are indoors and each house a double bed draped in mosquito nets, while the outdoor rain shower completes the castaway-chic experience.
- Kao Spa’s traditional thatched-roof villa is set overlooking the island’s verdant rice fields. In line with the rustic and nature-inspired setting, the spa utilizes a medley of natural ingredients for treatments that include lemongrass, aloe vera and fresh coconut. Custom treatments and couple packages are also available.
- With so much to explore on the island, it’s essential to venture beyond the resort. Snorkeling, kayaking, island-hopping and inland tours can also be arranged by the property. For something out of the ordinary, join a canoe tour that will take you through Phang Nga Bay's mangroves, a floating village and James Bond Island.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions