Five-star Swiss Alps opulence and Michelin-rated dining
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
up to -47% today
Discover Swiss Alpine elegance at a five-star Gstaad hotel, housing a Michelin-rated restaurant - includes breakfast, dinner, spa access, station transfers and more
- Polished interiors blend beautifully with typical Swiss Alpine charm at Le Grand Bellevue, a grand five-star hotel that offers all the high-end facilities you'd expect of a luxe Gstaad retreat - and more. Behind the palatial facade of this TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice 2019 winner, you'll find rustic decor beautifully complementing more contemporary and refined furnishings.
- Rated in the Michelin guide, LEONARD's delivers bistro-style cuisine and seasonal produce with panache, while main restaurant Le Petit Chalet is on hand for a more rustic experience, set in a mountain log cabin in the garden. There's also a cellar housing more than 9,000 bottles of wine and champagne from around the world.
- Following an extensive refurbishment, Le Grand Spa offers 3,000 square metres of pure indulgence. You'll find multiple saunas and an outdoor Jacuzzi, alongside a selection of tranquil rituals and beauty treatments. Enjoy classes from outdoor yoga to Pilates and the a state-of-the-art gym or head to the private cinema for a cozy time post-spa.
- Two restaurants
- Sushi bar
- Cigar lounge
- Wine cellar
- Fitness center
- Croquet and yacht clubs
- Tennis court
How to get there
Le Grand Bellevue is approximately 150 kilometers from Geneva International airport by car. There is also a train from the airport that takes you to Montreux Gare, where you can change for Gstaad. We recommend you hire a car so you can make the most of the beautiful scenery and exciting landmarks nearby.
Good to know
Please note that there is a city tax of CHF 4.20 per person, per night payable to the hotel upon check-out.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions