Discover the delights of Amsterdam from a newly-opened city pad
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
A brand-new Amsterdam base right on the waterfront, with easy access to the city’s best sights - includes breakfast
- Explore Amsterdam’s criss-cross network of canals, cobbled streets and beautiful bridges with ease from Leonardo Royal Hotel, a brand-new pad with an enviable canalside location. With fresh, modern interiors and glittering views across the water, you won’t want to leave but when you do, the city is right at your fingertips.
- Start your day with a selection of pastries, fresh fruits, juices, teas and coffees at the plentiful breakfast buffet before venturing out for a day of sightseeing. Come evening, dine on a menu of inventive meat and fish dishes at Vitru before enjoying a nightcap under mood-lighting in the atmospheric Leo lounge.
- With two metro lines close by, you’re well connected to the rest of the city. If you fancy seeing the sights under your own steam, take advantage of the hotel’s bike rental and whizz along the canals, stopping off to visit the impressive line-up of museums, 17th-century architecture and modern art - fueled by helpings of Stroopwafel.
- Steam bath
- Fitness room
- Grab and go bar
- Beauty treatments (fees apply)
How to get there
The hotel is located right by Overamstel Metro Station, just 15 minutes from Centraal Station. If you’re arriving from Schiphol Airport, take the Sprinter to Amsterdam RAI then hop on the 51 Metro to Overamstel. The hotel is a two-minute walk from here.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
For a crash course in the city’s jaw-dropping architecture which dates back to the Golden Age of the 17th-century, visit the Dam Square, the ornate Royal Palace and the stunning Westerkerk cathedral. Admire the work of famous Dutch painters at the Rembrandt House Museum, the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum, before strolling through the landscaped gardens of Vondelpark or people-watching in the hip Jordaan area.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions