Retro-chic luxe beach hotel on Mauritius’ northern shores
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Slip down a few gears at a Kelly Hoppen-designed boutique hotel close to Mauritius’ unspoilt northern beaches - includes breakfast, optional dinner, optional full board and VIP welcome
- If you value style as well as substance, LUX* Grand Gaube on the northern tip of beautiful Mauritius will have you sinking back on your sun lounger in smug bliss. This boutique bolthole – part of the renowned LUX* chain of hotels – is a temple of calm, with retro-inspired interiors designed by Kelly Hoppen. There are thatched roofs, wall-to-wall neutrals and a Mediterranean-inspired range of villas which conceal the smart yet relaxing bedrooms.
- There are three swimming pools, including an adults-only pool, plus one in the spa where you’ll find the serenity you’ve been seeking. The Lux Me Spa features Carita treatments plus an array of programs to aid fitness, weight loss or the fight against ageing, plus a Kérastase hair treatment bar and an Essie nail salon. The boys are well catered for too, with a barbershop offering wet shaves, beard trims and malt whiskeys.
- The hotel has six restaurants to keep your appetite sated, including Mauritius’ very first Peruvian-Argentinian restaurant. This is the spot for excellent fresh seafood. Beach Rouge is a perfectly Instagrammable hangout which is lit by candles after dark, and includes a DJ and mixologist to elevate your wood-fired pizzas. Bodrum Blue is a Turkish-inspired restaurant with shisha cooled by sea breezes.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Three outdoor and indoor pools
- Driving range
- Tennis courts
- Private beach
- Barber shop
- Air conditioning
- Gin bar
- Six restaurants
- Seven bars
- On-site parking
How to get there
Mauritius' airport is situated around 75 kilometers away from the hotel. Given the distance, we'd recommend bringing your own set of wheels; on-site parking is available.
Good to know
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions