Traditional Brittany stay with Michelin-star dining
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
up to -62% today
Classic room with sofa
Classic room with sofa
Executive Double room
Michelin-star dining and a traditional welcome in Brittany, with breakfast, optional six-course dinner, Jacuzzi and heated pool access, and late check-out
- Port of call for those arriving from the UK via ferry, Saint-Malo in Brittany is a worthy destination in its own right. Its rich seafaring past means it’s packed to the gills with characterful charm and has a justifiable reputation for fine seafood and gourmet cuisine, of which you'll find plenty at Maison Tirel-Guérin.
- The main attraction is the Michelin-starred restaurant, which has native French and international diners alike flocking in their droves. Occupying a light and airy dining room, Le Gouesnière is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, where head chef Olivier Valade blends the flavors of the land and sea to create unforgettable dishes.
- Having suitably sated yourself on its creative, exquisitely presented gourmet temptations, take the plunge in the 80-square-meter heated indoor pool or enjoy a soak in the Jacuzzi, followed by a sauna session, while treatments available include hot stone and Californian body modelling massage.
- Maison Tirel-Guérin is a quaint traditional find and worthy holder of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. With an authentic feel, Classic rooms come with wooden or carpeted floors and period-style furniture, including a sofa. Opt for an Executive room for extra space and a lounge area.
- Swimming pool
- Spa and wellness center
- Massage service (chargeable)
- Tennis court
- Room service
How to get there
The hotel is conveniently located opposite Le Gouesnière train station, five miles from Cancale and eight miles from the center of Saint-Malo. If you're flying into Nantes Airport, it's a 120 mile drive to the hotel, taking around two hours.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions