A boutique home from home in artsy Vienna
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
All-new boutique digs at a stylish city sleep in a creative corner of Vienna – includes a welcome drink
- Slap-bang in the centre of Vienna’s creative hub, Max Brown 7th District is moments from the city’s best bits and surrounded by cafes, restaurants and boutiques to spend your days traipsing between. Within a schnitzel’s throw from the hotel you’ll find pubs, clubs and museums galore.
- You won’t find pillow menus or room service in this plush pad; instead the hotel has conceived the four pillars of hotel perfection: fresh bread delivered daily, the perfect cup of coffee, snuggle-worthy beds and the ideal location that makes you feel like a local, not a visitor, even if you’re only staying a few nights.
- Rooms are stylishly appointed in designer furniture and tactile fabrics – plus they’re sensibly sized like Small, Medium and Large, so you know just what you’re getting. There’s no restaurant just yet, but word on the strasse is that critically-acclaimed chef Eyal Shani is opening his latest concept on the hotel’s ground floor very soon.
- Restaurant (opening soon)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour reception
- Continental breakfast (chargeable)
How to get there
Vienna International Airport is 14 miles from the hotel. There are public car parks nearby if you want to drive, or you can get a taxi. Alternatively, take the train: there’s the dedicated CAT service to Wien Mitte, leaving from platform 3 which takes 16 minutes, or the S7 S-Bahn line from platforms 1 or 2 which makes stops.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions