Italian charm in the heart of Venice
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
up to -49% today
Superior room with view
Standard room with view
Bed down in the spectacular ‘City of Bridges’ at a stylish home away from home, including breakfast, a welcome gift and an optional suite
- Staying slap-bang in the middle of the Dorsoduro district of the city at the NH Venezia Rio Novo, you’ll be able to make the most of an authentic region bursting with restaurants, artisan boutiques and signature attractions like the Peggy Guggenheim Collection. You’re also not far from the famous Gallerie dell’Accademia.
- Gorge yourself silly on pizza, pasta and traditional Venetian fare at the in-house restaurant, then wind down or get the party started in the bar with a glass of bubbly or an Aperol Spritz. Eaten too much Polenta or had one too many classes of vino? Head to the fully-equipped gym and work up a sweat.
- With floor-to-ceiling windows and canal or city views, the bright rooms and suites are a great spot for people-watching. The hotel has secured a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence for its merits.
- 24-hour reception
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary toiletries
How to get there
Given that there is only one car park in Venice (Piazza Roma), we’d recommend taking public transport to the hotel. You can take Bus 5 or 35 from Venice Marco Polo Airport and get off at Via della Libertà; the journey will take 40 minutes.
The train station, Venzia Santa Lucia, is just 600 meters walk away. This is another great option if you’re coming from elsewhere in Italy.
Good to know
Please note that there is a local city tax of €4.50 per person, per day. This isn’t included within the deal price and is payable on arrival. Pets are allowed on request though a charge may apply. Please ask the hotel directly for further information.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions