Cast-off to a far-flung Maldives island with an optional over-water villa
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
New deals start and end every day.
Our deals move fast – our e-mails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
A full- or half-board villa stay on a paradisal island in the Maldives' pristine Baa Atoll, with perks including a daily cocktail and sunset cruise
- Reethi Beach Resort's villas places the Maldives' spectacular beauty at the forefront - whether pristine white-sand beaches or cool azure waters. Its most luxurious option, the Water villa, features an over-water location in the lagoon. They include a private deck with comfortable sun loungers and stairs leading directly to the waters below.
- The resort's watersports centre offers an impressive variety of activities that include windsurfing, catamaran sailing, kite surfing, water skiing, wakeboarding and stand-up paddleboarding. If you want to try something you’re unfamiliar with, beginner courses for most activities are available.
- After working your core on a scenic paddleboard session, unwind at the beachfront spa managed by Coconut Spa. Here, the resort’s skilled Balinese therapists offer tailored wellness treatments that include massages, body and hair therapies and more. The spa’s treatment rooms are set within thatched huts by the beach.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions