Italian elegance at a dreamy Florence hotel
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
New deals start and end every day.
Our deals move fast – our e-mails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -50% today
Giardino di Boboli & Palazzo Pitti
Basilica di Santa Croce
Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore
Explore Renaissance Florence from a hotel in the heart of the city – includes breakfast and welcome treats. Fully refundable – book with confidence
- Basilicas and bridges: Florence's spectacular architecture of domed basilicas and medieval bridges is combined with pretty cobbled streets and shaded palazzi, where visitors can escape the sun with a scoop of street gelato. The whole city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and it’s easy to see why.
- Italian indulgence: Residenza Magliabechi has its own mini-spa with a Jacuzzi, plus a bright and airy garden with views of the Basilica Santa Croce.
- Sleeping soundly: The rooms epitomise classic Florentine appeal – natural light, polished wood and arty accents fuse together for a fresh, contemporary feel. An orthopaedic mattress and soundproofing ensure a restful night’s sleep.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Air conditioning
- Concierge service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting service (surcharge)
How to get there
From Florence airport, take the T2 tram to Unità stop and walk about one and a half kilometres to the hotel. Pisa airport is 85 kilometres away.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €3 per person, per night, is payable at the hotel upon check-out. It may be subject to change according to City Council amendments.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions