Sleek Vienna pad situated in the city's edgiest district
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
An eco-conscious former department store turned hip hotel with a buzzy rooftop garden, in Austria's grand capital Vienna – includes buffet breakfast
- Ruby Marie Hotel sits in the iconic Strafa building, once home to a department store, on Vienna’s best-known shopping street. The hotel has a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, and what's more, it has received a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certificate for its sustainability and eco-friendly commitments.
- The Ruby Bar and Cafe is perfect for a snack and cocktail, or for starting a lively night on the tiles... and finishing it with breakfast the next morning. On the rooftop, find the urban jungle terrace with secluded, plant-dotted spots and panoramic views over the city from the comfort of colourful sun chairs and fatboys.
- The bedrooms are relaxed and roomy, with big, luxurious beds and glass-fronted rain showers you can peep out from (and a privacy curtain, in case peeping isn't your thing.) You can also expect Marshall amps for enjoying your tunes, smartphones for surfing during your stay and eco-friendly, natural bathroom amenities.
- Rooftop bar and café
How to get there
Ruby Marie Hotel is slap bang in the middle of Vienna's Neubau district, surrounded by transport options to make exploring the city easy. The nearest bus stop, Kaiserstrße, is right outside the hotel, and the closest U-Bahn station, Westbahnhof, is approximately a four-minute walk away. Vienna International Airport is 40 minutes away by public transport, via the Flixbus and U3 line, or roughly 30 minutes away by car.
Good to know
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions