Bed down at a trendy Vienna hotel with panoramic city views
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
A sophisticated city stay in the heart of Vienna, with captivating views of the skyline from the sleek bar and spa – includes breakfast, spa perks and a bar voucher
- In the heart of the Austrian capital, take in mesmerising views from chic SO/ Vienna hotel designed by the famous architect Jean Nouvel. This stylish take on city living is just a short walk from the major sights – your restful bedroom with rainfall shower has a front-row seat to the action.
- Dine high above the city streets at the award-winning restaurant, Das LOFT, with panoramic windows over the grand streets from the 18th floor. Whether you come for dinner or the famed Sunday brunch, enjoy a privileged view over the skyline and St. Stephen’s Cathedral with delicious dishes accompanied by sommelier-chosen wines.
- There’s a fitness centre should you want to work up a sweat, but it’s the fifth-floor spa you’ll want to make a beeline for. The gourmet menu of treatments features therapies from around the world – Japanese facials, Indonesian scrubs, products from Parisian brands Cinq Mondes and Carita – and there’s a hammam and Jacuzzi while you wait.
- Fitness centre
- Parking (chargeable)
How to get there
The hotel is located in the heart of Old Vienna, easily accessed via public transport. Vienna airport (18 kilometers) is 15 minutes away by the CAT train; if you’re driving, take the A4 and turn off onto the B227 towards Zentrum. The nearest underground station is Schedenplatz (lines U1 and U4), just across the Schwedenbrücke bridge on the other side of the river.
Good to know
Please note that parking is available for a fee of €30 per day and parking is payable to the hotel directly upon arrival.
This hotel is pet-friendly subject to availability. One dog is welcome for a supplement of €20 per pet, per day. This is payable directly to the hotel and must be organised prior to your arrival.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions