All-inclusive luxury Barbados luxury beach retreat
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
SoCo Deluxe room
SoCo Deluxe room
Luxurious all-inclusive Barbados bliss at a stylish, adults-only boutique resort on the white sands of the island's glittering south coast
- Secluded and intimate with an ultra-boutique vibe, The SoCo Hotel is a chic, adults-only retreat on the south coast of Barbados offering magical views, fine dining and a picture-perfect beachside location, all within a running jump of the inviting waters just offshore. With just 24 rooms all boasting spectacular sea views, a delightful terraced freshwater pool and some of the friendliest staff on the island, it’s the perfect place to completely unwind for a week or two.
- There’s golf, polo and horse riding nearby for the more active among you, and water babies will love the surfing, diving and water skiing on the south coast’s beautiful beaches. And, in case morning strolls along a seafront boardwalk and diving with turtles aren’t relaxing enough, The SoCo Hotel provides spa massages on the beach (for a supplementary charge), to ease out any lingering stresses. It'll come as no surprise that the hotel scooped a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- The air-conditioned restaurant at The SoCo Hotel serves Caribbean and international à la carte cuisine for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, in an elegant waterfront setting. The menu changes on a weekly basis; there's also a bar. All food and local drinks are included in your all-inclusive stay.
- Waterfront restaurant
- Massages (chargeable)
- Freshwater pool
- Afternoon tea
How to get there
Grantley Adams International airport is 15 kilometers from the hotel.
Good to know
Please note the Government of Barbados has advised that effective from 1st July 2018, a mandatory ‘Room Rate Levy’ will be applied nightly to all registered hotel bills, based on the rating and ranking attributed to them by the Barbados Hotel and Tourism Association (BHTA). This hotel is classified as an ‘A Class Hotel’, so the following charge of US $10.00 per room, per night will apply, and is payable directly to the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions