London skyline views and high style at a luxe Stratford pad
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Stay at a stylish boutique with a sky terrace and brasserie in hip east London, including continental breakfast and a signature welcome cocktail
- Innovative style and chic interiors characterise The Stratford, one of the coolest pads to hit the London hotel scene lately. Set within the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, it boasts sleek facilities and notable style, including a striking façade thanks to the architects behind the famously stylish Burj Khalifa and One World Trade Centre.
- When it comes to the interiors, you’ll be immersed in timeless beauty inspired by both the spirit and old-world opulence of New York and the minimalism of Scandi-chic design – think pastel shades and natural timbers mixed with luxurious suedes and gorgeous stone bathrooms. Soaking up skyline views from the stunning sky terrace.
- The Stratford Brasserie, which is headed up by Ben Harrington, formerly of the Soho House Group, is the ideal spot for light bites - whether you're in the mood for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Sip on coffee or cocktails as you work your way through the tantalising menu.
- Two restaurants
- Two bars
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Parking (chargeable)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
How to get there
The Stratford sits within close proximity to a number of transport links. You’re a six-minute high speed rail journey from King’s Cross St Pancras International station, and an eight-minute ride to Liverpool Street station via Overground services. The nearest airports are Gatwick, Heathrow and Stansted, all with good train connections to Stratford via National Rail services of the tube.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions