Embrace laid-back Caribbean living at a Tobago base with sea views
Save up to 70% on luxury hotels and vacations.
Access and book our deals using just your e-mail
Please, log in using an email address.
up to -51% today
Superior Ocean View room with balcony or patio
An all-inclusive stay at a beachfront resort on Tobago’s south-west coast with glittering ocean views
- Paradise in a tiny package, Tobago is the 26-mile-long Caribbean gem that inspired Daniel Defoe’s Robinson Crusoe with its untamed rainforest, palm-fringed white beaches, stunning coral reefs and lovely countryside. So, it’s easy to see the appeal of Tropikist Beach Hotel, with its idyllic setting near the sands of sparkling Store Bay.
- Authentic Caribbean decor characterizes the well-appointed guestrooms, all of which come with bright color accents, tiled flooring, rattan furniture, and glass doors leading out to private terraces or balconies with incredible ocean views.
- Open daily, the Sunset Restaurant serves delicious à la carte and buffet fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with barbecues and themed dinners on selected nights, too. For lazy days spent in the pool or Jacuzzi, the hotel has a swim-up bar and grill. Come nightfall, visit the spacious outdoor terrace for end-of-day cocktails.
- Swim-up bar/grill
- Two pools
- Massage services (by appointment)
- Car hire (fees apply)
- Fitness room
How to get there
The hotel is just less than half a mile away from A.N.R. Robinson International Airport, taking less than 10 minutes to walk.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low-cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you would like to stay on the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + flights’
On the next page, you can choose the departure airport, time, airline and price that is convenient for you
When you buy a hotel with a flight from us, you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this package, please contact +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Sunday, 8am-8pm)
If you would like to make a flight-only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team at +44 0843 227 7777 (Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and Saturdays from 10am-5pm)
Further thrills include hitting the Windward Road to see the island's rural side, teeing off at either one of Tobago's two championship 18-hole golf courses, and diving the wreck of the Maverick Ferry – the former 350-feet long ferry that rests upright on the sea floor around 100-feet off Mount Irvine Point.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only $40 while you decide.
- Pay $40 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go toward your purchase. If not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still considering it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is canceled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our Terms and Conditions